So what do you do after a workout? You most likely are tired, and sore and could use some support for your muscles. I like to do a few different things depending on how I feel!
1) Take a sore muscle bath with epsom salts! Here is the recipe I use to alleviate the aches of a workout.
2) Here is a recipe for a balm that I use to rub on aching, tired muscles after a hard workout to give them relief!
3) Some other great oils to help relieve workout aches and pains are:
- Panaway with the addition of Copaiba (which is a magnifier for other oils) and is commonly used to support your muscles after a long workout, is traditionally used by the tribal chiefs in the Amazon.
- Deep Relief Roll-On which helps relieve workout soreness and tension. This powerful blend contains 9 Essential Oils, most of which are known for their muscle supporting characteristics! I NEVER leave home without this one!!
Ok, that about wraps up my resolution for weight loss that revolves around a healthier lifestyle! I've already been drinking way more water and have started a meal plan, now for the shopping! I'm going to get all of my exercise stuff cleaned and ready to use and plan on starting a new exercise program that I will do from now on-NO MORE EXCUSES! It's time for me to start taking better care of myself and I feel like I'm ready and committed to a new way of life!
What will you be doing to lead a healthier life? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below!
Post a Comment