As a mother, Lavender truly is my, "Go To" oil! It's so versatile, and with over 400 known uses- how can you possibly go wrong? When I first got my bottle of Lavender, I'll admit that I could not stand the smell!!! It was so earthy and weird haha! We are so programed to synthetic, man-made scents that sometimes a natural oil can be quite overwhelming to our senses. It only took a couple of weeks before Lavender and I became best friends and now I simply adore it's beautiful smell and I can't imagine life without it!
- Apply 1-2 drops of Lavender to the back of your neck to help relax your body and mind before bedtime.
- Place a few drops of Lavender essential oil onto a wet cloth, or wool dryer balls to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Add 5 drops of Lavender to 1/2c. epsom salts to enjoy a detox bath!
- *Because Lavender is highly detoxing, go slow with it in the beginning! If you notice a reaction from using it, it's most likely a detox reaction and you should slow down with your use. If applying topical, dilute more and remember- It's taken us a lifetime to fill our body with toxins and it takes awhile to remove them all!
- When you buy a new tube of mascara, add 1 drop of lavender to promote healthy, beautiful lashes.